The high amount of caffeine (95 mg per serving) can cause nervousness and agitation, also known as “the jitters.” For others, coffee can cause digestive distress and headaches.
In this article, we want to keep our bodies healthy by using healthy alternatives to coffee.
1- Green Tea
Green tea is Alternatives to Coffee and a well-known source of:
- B vitamins
- And minerals.
- Although this has also been associated with reduced weight and body fat, as well as a lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
2- Golden Milk
Golden milk is another Alternatives to Coffeee and a rich, caffeine-free substitute for coffee.
Also is full of nutrients and provides miraculous beneficial effects for the health,
- Anti-aging properties.
Turmeric is also loaded with many healthy nutrients such as :
- Dietary fiber
- Vitamin C, E
- And zinc.
3- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is made by fermenting crushed apples using yeast and bacteria.
- On the other hand, Also vinegar may help keep your blood sugar more stable after you eat, though doctors aren’t sure yet.
- Furthermore you might feel more satisfied on days you have vinegar and be less likely to overeat.
Ginger is always considered to be a popular plant for inflammation.
also helps relieve pain by boosting circulation.
other properties are:
5- Coconut Water
Coconut water is Alternatives to Coffee and the healthier drinks on the market growing in popularity the fastest.
It is a clear, milky liquid that comes from green, young coconuts.
Naturally sweet, contains bioactive enzymes and is chock full of rehydrating electrolytes, which makes it a good replacement for sugary sports drinks.
6- Lemon Water
- In winter, you can heat it up like tea.
- In summer, drink it over ice.
- similarly , like other citrus fruits, are loaded with vitamin C along with other cell-protecting antioxidants like Flavonoids.
- Some studies show that daily lemon juice helps control high blood pressure.
7- Rose hip
Rosehip is a rose fruit that is often seen in red and orange.
Collected by: Dr. Afsaneh Amin Ghafouri