Seven plants shampoo
Hair loss control
No paraben, formaldehyde and minoxidil
Compounds of constituent
By examining the healing properties of plants, vera Aloe, Matricaria chamomilla, Camellia sinensis, Rosmarinus officinalis, Equistum arvense, Urtica dioica, Calendula officinalis.
It has health benefits in preventing hair loss, strengthening hair onions and rejuvenating the hair, a combination of them can be used and used as an anti- Hair loss shampoo.
- Helps to grow and strengthen hair
- Increased hair thickness
- hair loss prevention
Pharmacological properties and mechanism of effect
The herbs used in the seven plants shampoo contain many enzymes, Some of them are known as a stimulant for the production and growth of new hair.
Their mechanism is that:
- Increase blood circulation, activates the skin papilla (root tissue adipose tissue) and increases the nutrition of hair follicles. Therefore, ato herbal shampoo increase the nutrition of hair follicles that stimulate the growth and growth of new hair.
- Therefore, ato herbal shampoos increase the nutrition of hair follicles that stimulate the growth and growth of new hair, and as the moisture increases, they increase the thickness of the hair.
- Creatine is the primary protein of the hair, including amino acids, oxygen, carbon and low levels of hydrogen and nitrogen and sulfur.
- Aloe Vera Available in this shampoo has a chemical-like creatine building that affects hair growth.
- Sulfur Block Sulfur is a building block of hair. The Equistum arvense extract is rich in sulfur and plays a very important role in feeding the hair follicles.
- Also, the sulfur contained in the shampoo of seven atos plants helps to increase blood circulation and increase collagen, which leads to an increase in hair growth.
The reasons of hair loss :
When the follicles become blocked and fat does not reach them, the bacteria accumulate, which can lead to hair loss and even baldness.
- The seven plants shampoo, by opening the pore, enhance hair follicles and prevent hair loss.
- On the other hand, herbs contained in the shampoo contain biotin, which helps to improve the skin and hair follicles.
- Biotin also prevents hair loss by helping to produce creatine.
- The chamomile plant in this shampoo, with its cooling effect, is effective in reducing hair loss.
- Plants used in the shampoo contain high levels of antioxidants. Antioxidant enhances blood flow and strengthens the hair by making new hair. On the other hand, the antioxidant properties greatly reduces the processes of skin and hair loss.
- Rosemary in this shampoo is a rich source of vitamin B6 and also has a potent antioxidant effect, which increases the quality and durability of the hair with direct effect on the hair onion.
- Green tea contained in the Seven plants shampoo, contain high levels of antioxidant, vitamin C and vitamin E. These vitamins, especially vitamin E, play a large role in hair growth. Therefore, using vitamin E, the blood supply to the scalp is improved and preventing hair loss.
Studies show that omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are linked to hair health.
- Most people, when they consume this type of fatty acid, suffer from dryness, brittle hair, itching of the scalp and eventually hair loss.
- Rosmarinus officinalis and Calendula officinalis in the Seven plants shampoo contain unsaturated fats, omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids. Therefore, shampoo with these compounds can prevent hair loss.
The ingredients in shampoo Atoe prevent hair roots from burning due to hormonal effects.
These compounds prevent testosterone from attacking the hair roots and control the energy needed for hair growth.
- When the mind is in a state of stress, the thymus or lymph nodes become more sugar to produce more energy.
- Thymus is a key gland in the immune system. If the stress continues, the amount of antioxidant substances in the body decreases.
- These lymph nodes are used to compensate for this decrease in materials such as vitamins C and E, beta-carotene and selenium. These materials play a very important role in preventing hair loss and regrowth.
- Considering that the plants used in the shampoo of these seven plants have these compounds, they can compensate for the shortage of these substances in stress and stress conditions, and prevent hair loss.
- Polyphenolic compounds in green tea have anti-inflammatory and anti-stress effects and affect the growth of hair. Epithelium catechin in green tea affects the papilla cells of the hair and reduces hair loss.
Anti-inflammatory and itchy head
- Diseases that cause itchy skin are caused by scalp problems such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Aloe Vera in this shampoo can reduce redness, scaling, itching and inflammation of skin psoriasis and help directly grow and prevent hair loss.
- The coumarins and plant acids in the Seven plants shampoo are widely used to reduce itching due to their anti-spasm and anti-allergic effects.
- In order to facilitate the use of these plants, you can use their therapeutic extracts in anti-hair loss shampoos. Because the extracts of these plants are used with the highest possible purity in the shampoo, he effective results of this product are observed frequently.
Keep at 4 to 40 degrees Celsius and out of reach of children