PRP: As the age increases, wrinkles also increase the skin of the face. If you do not want to have beautiful surgeries, there are other alternative methods.
Platelet-rich plasma therapy
The steps of this method
At the first stage, your blood is taken from the arm and is placed in a centrifuge (This is a machine that spins around very quickly, causing the blood components to separate. The separation process takes about 15 minutes.).
After 10 minutes, your blood in a centrifuge machine is divided into three layers:
- Rich blood platelet
- Poor blood plateau
- Red blood cells
A blood-rich platelet is injected into the parts of your skin with a syringe.
Tips you should follow after injection
- Do not make up for at least 24 hours after using PRP method.
- Drink a lot of water (hydration of the body up to 48 hours after the injection has a great effect as a result).
- Put your head above your body when sleeping.
- Inflammation and redness from infusion disappear up to 24 hours. Avoid putting cold and ice compresses to reduce inflammation.
- The favorable results of this method can be seen after three weeks to one month, and depending on the age and amount of wrinkles and skin quality, it may be necessary after several months of renewing the process.
- You should try to use a healthier diet (less fatty, less caffeine, and more) in the first two weeks after doing this.
- Do not touch your skin for at least 24 hours because your skin is prone to infections due to injection.
Collected by: Dr. Sara Bakhshaei