Ato-herbal shampoo for damaged and dyed hair
No paraben, formaldehyde and minoxidil
Compounds of constituent
Ato-vegetable shampoo for damaged and dyed hair, by examining the healing properties of plants: (Punica granatum), (Ficus carica), (Matricaria chamomilla), (Triticum aestivum), (Triticum aestivum) and (Citrus aurantifolia). Which has health benefits in preventing hair brittleness, restores thin and damaged hair after using hair dye, is a combination of them and is used in the herbal shampoo Ato.
- Oxygen to hair
- Reduced hair brittleness
- Luminance and hair delicacy
- Hair loss cuticle breakdown
- The penetration of amino acids and polypeptides into hair-damaged creatine
- Restoration of thin and damaged hair shaft
- The beauty and brilliance of the hair
- Anti-inflammatory and itchy scalp
Pharmacological properties and mechanism of effec
Softness and joy of hair
- The ingredients used in the shampoo with the alkaline properties can bring PH hair to a more favorable level
- This alkaline state leads to more hair growth, which ultimately helps to maintain moisture and smooth hair.
- Wheat germ extract with vitamin E has a softening and moisturizing effect.
Supply of minerals
- This extract contains mineral salts and is effective in maintaining the health and well-being of the hair.
- On the other hand, omega-3 fatty acids help keep the nervous system healthy.
Supply of needed vitamins
- Vitamin B in wheat germ makes healthy and bright hair
- Vitamin C and calcium in the Ato-herbal shampoo for damaged and dyed hair,
- help to form collagen, thus preventing hair loss.
- Proteins, vitamin E and essential fatty acids found in
- chamomile, figs and lemons are considered to be essential nutrients for the skin.
- These natural skin pH adjustments and improve the hair’s dryness by removing dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.
Reduce the dryness and damage to the hair.
- The herbal ingredients in the shampoo form new cells and help reduce the dryness and damage to the hair.
- Ato-herbal shampoo for damaged and dyed hair with its herbal compounds,
- facilitates the exchange of water while washing the hair.
Hair leprosy Treatment
Use of herbs such as
with linoleic acid,
and vitamin E
can help repair damage to the hair and Hair leprosy.
Anti-inflammatory and itchy
Linoleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid in wheat germ oil are essential fatty acids that help boost the nervous system and immune system, helping to grow healthy cells and repair them.
reduce the degree of inflammation and itching of the hair.
Due to the fact that these essential oils are not made by the body, the use of herbal shampoos can reduce the degree of inflammation and itching of the hair.
- As already mentioned, the ingredients in the Ato-herbal shampoo for damaged and dyed hair with irritating effects of the skin,
- cause vasodilatation, improve the blood circulation, nutrition of the hair follicle and the itching of the hair.
On a daily basis, Massage the amount of shampoo on the head and gently massage. Apply for approx. 3 minutes until the active ingredient is absorbed, then rinse.
Take note of the ato-herbal shampoo for damaged and dyed hair, because of the lack of use of cheap sulfates and fats, It will have less foam than usual shampoos.
If your hair has been damaged or recently dyed, In the early stages of using the ato-herbal shampoo, the hair may become clogged.
This is due to the effect of the strong extracts of plants used in the product, You can use the appropriate softener to fix this.
Keep at 4 to 40 degrees Celsius and out of reach of children.
Noteworthy for people who have damaged and dyed hair:
If your hair has been damaged or recently dyed, in the early stages of taking the ato-herbal shampoo, the hair may become clogged. This is due to the effect of the extracts of plants used in the product. In case of this, you can use a softener shampoo.
As stated above, according to traditional medicine, all skin diseases such as hair loss, dandruff, skin itching and even diseases such as psoriasis arise due to the presence of a disease. And it is not possible to treat them on a surface. Therefore, in order to overcome these problems, the doctor should first be treated with the necessary ailments and treatments for the underlying disease.