Skin changes during pregnancy: In the previous article, we investigated some of the common skin changes during pregnancy. In this article, we are looking at the other groups of changes.
Skin changes during pregnancy: Acne
As we mentioned in the previous article, hormonal changes will increase the activity of the fatty gland. This increase in skin fat may cause acne. To prevent acne you can use appropriate cleansing agents for oily skin and wash it twice a day with a suitable detergent solution.
Skin changes during pregnancy: Varicose
In the previous article, it was noted that during pregnancy, the body produces more blood. Increased blood supply may increase varicose veins, especially in the legs, due to increased blood flow in the blood vessels. Of course, the varicose veins are inherited and do not appear at all.
– Do not stand for a long time.
– Walk at least one hour and a half. This helps to improve blood circulation in the body.
– When you sit on a chair, be sure to use the underarms that do not hang on your legs.
– Do not sit for a long time and change your situation.
– If you have a hereditary appearance of varicose veins, use anti-varicose socks to prevent it.
– Hold your legs above your head for about half an hour to keep up the excess blood in your legs while lying down.