Eat 3 Dates: Dates are one of the most under-rated dry fruit. Have you ever wondered what would happen if you started eating dates? Probably not. Most people don’t think about dates very much and particularly about the health benefits.
After reading this, you’ll definitely eat a date or two a day.
- Phenolic acid
- Essential minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, and zinc
Five benefits of Eat 3 Dates
1- Reduce the risk of colon cancer
- If you Eat 3 Dates regularly, increase the growth of the good kind of bacteria that protects us from the growth of cancer cells in the colon.
- Researchers found that taking every 5 grams of fiber in a diet would reduce the risk of colon cancer and its mortality by 22 percent.
2- Increase energy
- Dates are rich in fiber, potassium, magnesium, vitamins, and antioxidants which makes them the great snack for quick energy boost.
- Also helps you regain it quickly after doing something tiring like working out or sports!
3- improve digestive health
- Without exaggeration, we can say that people who want their digestive system to to operate properly do not forget to Eat 3 Dates per day.
- Dates are high on fiber, and fiber intake prevents constipation and promotes regular bowel movements.
4- improve intelligence and memory
- The component in the date help to produce serotonin and norepinephrine, which improves brain function.
- It also removes stress and provides the right conditions for increased learning, preservation and storage of information.
5- Prevent heart diseases
- Potassium in the date plays an important role in reducing LDL (bad blood cholesterol).
- Moreover, dates reduce triglyceride levels and decrease oxidative stress, both of which are risk factors for heart disease and atherogenesis.
Collected by: Dr. afsaneh Amin Ghafouri