Migraine : It is a headache that usually involves half of the brain. Such a headache is so intense and long – four hours – that can disturb a person’s daily life.
Some Common Signs of Migraine
- Yawn Feeling
- A great desire to eat sweets, especially chocolate, can be a warning sign.
- Some people become irritable or depressed before migraine attacks. In contrast, some people feel a severe fever or excitement at the hours before migraines.
- Some people have severe sleepiness before they get migraine.
- Constipation can be a sign of constipation.
- Sensitivity to light and sound.
- A vision problem
What can we do to reduce pain?
Drugs commonly used usually cause headaches and pain in the long term.
Using other strategies and paying attention to the symptoms can help you get started before the symptoms begin.
A little consumption of caffeine in tea or coffee can be beneficial. It can enhance the effects of drugs such as acetaminophen, aspirin and ibuprofen. It should be noted that excess caffeine also cause headaches.
Stress increase migraine attacks. The therapists believe that you should get 10 minutes of relaxation each day, sit and breathe slowly. It would be so helpful, because every muscle of your body needs rest at least once a day.If you see the warning signs, Meditation can be helpful.
Migraine escalating foods
Some foods, such as some fruits and nuts, alcohol, pickles and some processed foods can cause migraines. Discovering what foods cause that may be a bit difficult for you, but you should try to find and avoid them.
Sleep in a dark room
Put a cold compresses on the head and neck or have a cold water shower. It can be helpful to reduce migraine headaches.