In this article follow us to learn about How Can You Treat cellulite ( Home and medical remedies ).
Home remedies for Cellulite Treatment
One of the most popular forms of Cellulite treatment involves massage treatment
That breaks up and reduces the visibility of cellulite beneath your skin.
Endermologie is another form of massage therapy that uses to Cellulite treatment.
- This encourages your body to drain excess fluids
- As a result, reduces swelling and inflammation and speeds up liposuction recovery time
2- Bioactive peptides
Bioactive Collagen Peptides are specific protein fragments that:
- have a positive effect on the state
- The function of the body
- And can ultimately influence health by modulating physiological processes.
the state and function of the body and can ultimately influence health by modulating physiological processes.
The use of bioactive collagen peptides improvement in cellulite.
Drinking lots of water is another low-cost method of Cellulite treatment.
- Therefore remove the toxins that can lead to fat accumulation.
- Water can also help encourage circulation and lymphatic flow.
Here are some exercises you might want to try.
Medical remedies for Cellulite treatment
It is an invasive procedure that removes cellulite by freezing the fat cells under the skin.
In this way, the skin’s fat cells are broken down by cooling method without being harmed into the tissues surrounding the skin.
This method uses sound waves to break down fats and help treat cellulite.
Ultrasound is another method for laser cellulite treatment, which is a costly method as well.
3- Acoustic wave
Low-energy radio waves have a great impact on:
- Connective tissue
- Increase collagen production
- Improving the appearance
- As a result, improve the elasticity of the skin.
In this method, a very fine laser fiber is directed under the skin
So with the lowest invasive hence treatment of cellular problems.
Another method is Carboxytherapy, during this treatment process, carbon dioxide beneath the skin.
Collected by: Dr. Afsaneh Aminghafouri