Foods prevent cancer: Recognizing and adopting healthy and balanced eating patterns and foods is one of the first steps to ensuring you maintain good health .
Cancer is caused by many factors.
The naturally occurring
- and fibers
in many different foods can help your body fight the growth of cancer cells.
- Tomatoes is uses in salads, make soup, sauces and many other dishes.
- Lycopene, an oxidant in tomatoes, has anticancer properties.
- One Foods prevent cancer is:
- Sulfur compounds in garlic reducing the risk of developing a few different types of cancer.
- Garlic is also a good source of Vitamins B6 and the mineral manganese.
Beetroot Foods prevent cancer, in the bulb, it is the pigment that gives beetroot its color, betacyanin, which is thought to have anti-cancer properties.
The anti-cancer component of carrots is also thought to be in the pigment, the carotenoids, including beta-carotene that gives them their orange color.
Apples have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and are good sources of Vitamin C and fiber.
Mushrooms of certain varieties are thought to have anti-cancer and antiviral properties.
Common types of mushrooms are high in selenium and Vitamin D.
Lemons and other citrus fruits contain the phytochemicals d-limonene and terpenes, thought to help halt the growth of cancer cells.
8- Green Tea
Green tea contains polyphenols, which preventing cancer cell growth.
- Curcumin Foods prevent cancer that have anticancer effects on precancerous cells in a few different types of cancer.
- It is also have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- A few common herbs contain compounds inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
Some of them are:
Collected by :
Dr. Afsaneh Amin Ghafouri